Albanian phrases and Words:
We will provide a brief summary of key Albanian phrases and words, so that you can travel to Albania and can talk in the tourist cities of Albania or Hotels
These phrases and words of Albania were wisely selected by Albania’s arts graduates who have completed their studies and courses of Albanian for foreigners.
Then also we had a pretty love words and Albanian phrases to further enrich the Albanian language and be prepared if a night you go out walking with a girl from Albania when you travel to Albania.
Also you will be ready and prepared to chat though Messenger with a girl from Albania, you can tell by chatting to the beautiful girls romantic Albanian phrases and love words.
With no doubt you will surprise the girls from Albania using these Albanian phrases and words of love.
Useful Albanian phrases and words, traveling to Albania
Basic words and Albanian phrases traveling to Albania:
- Yes = PO poh
- No = JO joh
- Please = TË LUTEM ter lootehm
- Thanks = FALEMINDERIT fahlehmeendehreet
- Good morning = MIRËMËNGJES meermernjehs
- God afternoon = MIRËDITA meerdeetah
- Good night = NATËN E MIRË nahtern eh meer
- Bye Bye = MIRUPAFSHIM meeroopahfsheem
- What’s your name= SI JU QUAJNË? see yoo chooayn
- My name is… = UNË QUHEM… oon ch’oohehm
- How are you? = SI JENI? see yehnee
- Fine thanks and you? = MIRË FALEMINDERIT, PO JU? meer fahlehmeendehreet, poh yoo
- I understand = E KUPTOJ. eh kooptoy
- I don’t understand = NUK KUPTOJ. nook kooptoy
- Do you speak English? = FLISNI ANGLISHT? fleesnee ahngleesht
- I don’t speak too much Albanian= NUK FLAS (SHUMË) SHQIP. nook flahs (shoom) shch’eep
More phrases and words in Albanian with its pronunciation
|English phrase||Pronunciation||Albanian Phrase|
|Please||Të lutem||tuh lootem|
|Good night||Natën e mirë||nat’n ay meer|
|My name is…||Unë quhem…||oon chyoohem|
|What is your name?||Si ju quajnë?||see yoo chyoo-ine|
|How are you?||Si jeni?||See yenee|
|And you?||Po ju?||Po yoo?|
|I am on vacation||Jam me pushime||ya may poosheemay|
|Where is….||Ku është…?||Koo uhsht?|
|I understand||E kuptoj||ay kooptoy|
|I don’t understand||Nuk kuptoj||nook kooptoy|
|Do you speak English?||Flisni anglisht?||Fleesnee anglisht|
|I don’t speak Albanian||Nuk flas shqip||nook flas shchyeep|
|Do you have something cheaper?||A keni ndonjë gjë më të lirë?||A kaynee ndonyuh jyuh muh tuh leer?|
Whenever the above mentioned will be appropriate phrases to communicate in the local language, which will surely be appreciated and valued by people.
As noted, these words and phrases were intelligently selected by arts graduates in the country, with studies in language courses for foreigners.
Undoubtedly you will surprise the girls of the country with these words and phrases of Love and Friendship.
Navigating the dating scene in Albania requires cultural awareness, respect, and a genuine approach.
Immerse yourself in the local culture, explore social scenes, and connect with Albanian women on shared interests. By doing so, you can increase your chances of forming meaningful connections and experiencing the enchanting romance that Albania has to offer.
Romantic and lovely words and phrases in Albanian:
- You are beautiful – Ti je e bukur
- I love you – Te dua
- You are beautiful – Je e bukur
- You are my everything – Ti je gjithçka për mua
- I miss you – Më mungon ti
- You make me happy – Ti më bën të lumtur
- Kiss me – Puth mua
- Hug me – Më përqafo
- You are my soulmate – Ti je shpirti im i përsosur
- Forever in my heart – Përjetësisht në zemrën time
- Will you marry me? – Do të martohesh me mua?
- I love you my life Unë ju jeta ime te dua
- Do you want to make love with me? Dëshiron të bësh dashuri me mua?
- You are the nicest Albanian Girl Ju jeni vajzë e bukur në Shqipëri
- Ask me the moon I will give it to you Moon ju pyesni mua dashuri do të zbresë
- I love you not your family I love you për ju, por familja e juaj!
- Do you want to drink a beer with me? Dëshironi një birrë me mua?
Looking for montenegrin love phrases ? You can read here.
Tags for phrases in Albanian: The best words and phrases in Albanian. Albania travel. Love Albanian phrases to meet girls from Albania. Love Albanian phrases for girls. Albanian courses for foreigners. Study Albanian in Albania. What language is spoken in Albania? In Albania the official language is Albanian. The Albanian language is also spoken in some parts of Kosovo and Serbia.